Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?
Danielle LaPorte (via pacifism)
The stunningly beautiful Nkwichi Lodge is located in the Manda Wilderness Conservation Area on the shore of Lake Niassa, the 9th largest lake in the world. The lake features crystal clear water which is home to a greater variety of indigenous fish species than any other lake. With 8 secluded beaches, Nkwichi is the perfect setting to discover a lost world; a fresh-water oasis and beautiful african nature.
Not mine. Just my edit.
I’m not insane. I’m simply sane in an insane world.
A Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
Or any of the likes
i would like to see just how many people on Tumblr share these gifts. I’m a HSP with Empathic abilities.
25 traits of Starseeds
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight.
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptilian seeds often are obsesively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.
5) A feeling of being very different from most others.
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with “aliens,” UFOs, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.
8) Having an “imaginary” childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues into adulthood.
9) Atraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.
10) Acute hearing/above average hearing range.
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamorous noise.
12) A driving need to get away from “normal” people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters.
13) An inner desire and knowing to “do what is right” even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and expressing one’s self in ways that are troubling to others.
14) Hyperactivity as a child.
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs.
16) Creating within one’s own mind “fantasy” worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the stereotypical “fantasies” of earth.
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.
18) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass.
19) Being empathic.
20) Having a desire to heal.
21) Having a desire to try to “save the world” or straighten out problems in the world.
22) A solid belief that there is an all-powerful, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about “God.”
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their teachings.
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion.
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.
You know you’re an empath when you constantly have to remind yourself, that most are not able to feel things the way you do. Words, people, and places carry an energy field. And they all can feel just as intense… energy is energy.
Awakened Vibrations (via awakenedvibrations)